As a Product Marketing Manager at Wyze, you’ll focus on understanding what Wyze products are–and why they matter. You’ll oversee the entire go-to-market strategy consisting of pre-launch, launch, and post-launch stages. You’ll also be responsible for the positioning, naming, messaging, competitive analysis, user insights, feature prioritization, and external communications for our core offering. You will understand changing customer preferences and create processes around monitoring where the market is moving. You’ll work with Wyze team members, cross-functional teams including Product Management, Engineering, User Experience, Sales, Customer Service, and Marketing to design and launch products that grow all aspects of Wyze (from new products to users). You place equal emphasis on the product as you do the customer experience and are always fighting for the end-user.
We are looking for a seasoned product marketer who’ll not only grow product usage but also help establish world-class product marketing practices at Wyze. Passion for marketing and the user are a must. If you’re passionate about helping make great IoT Consumer Products accessible to everyone, are a master of messaging, and have equal parts creative and analytical chops, this is the role for you.
- Be a leader. Inspire and be part of a team of world-class marketing team.
- Own the product narrative. Drive naming, positioning, and messaging, and ensure it comes to life across Sales, Marketing, and PR channels.
- Launch stuff. Work cross-functionally with Product, Sales, and other Marketing teams to design the go-to-market strategy for new products, services, or features.
- Be the voice of the customer. Use research to develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy.
- Make our products awesome. Deliver user insights that can help shape the product roadmap, optimize in-product experiences, and drive overall customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years of experience working in product marketing at a global technology company
- 3+ years of management experience
- Experience developing go-to-market strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years of B2C marketing experience
- Rigorous analytical skills and a passion for solving user problems with product
- Experience using research and user insights to inform strategy
- Ability to design frameworks and think through complex problems demonstrating creativity and analytical thinking
- Experience writing briefs and working with external and internal creative and design teams to develop campaigns.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills–ability to influence all levels and work effectively across functions, geographies, and organizational boundaries.
- Excellent business judgment, creativity, analytical, strategic, innovation, and storytelling skills