Who we are:
Wyze is a tech startup based in Kirkland, WA. We’re a team of innovators and tech geeks obsessed with making smart home products accessible to everyone.
Our products are intuitive and easy to use, and we partner with our customers to add new features and continuously improve our products over time. We believe customers shouldn’t have to compromise – beautifully designed smart home products should enrich people’s lives and be something everyone can afford.
Since launching our first smart home camera, Wyze Cam, in October 2017, Wyze has continued to bring new, innovative products to our users. You can learn more about Wyze and our various products at wyze.com.
What the Opportunity is:
The Social Media Marketing Manager is self-motivated and passionate about delivering excellent user experience through active user and community engagement. This person is passionate about building company brands and user communities on social media.
This person will be responsible for defining social media strategies for launching and building smart home brands, including social media content strategy, engagement strategy to increase brand awareness and sales. You will also be responsible for driving user engagement, community building, community activities, and UGC (user generated content) management.
- Lead social channel, audience growth strategies, and social campaigns for Wyze
- Foster social conversation and leverage to build vibrant communities
- Partner with social platforms to identify new opportunities and develop innovative activation's
- Develop and own goals and performance metrics for campaigns; monitoring regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative and making recommendations for continuous improvement
- Present campaign plans and results to the senior leadership team on a regular basis
- Continuously ideate and innovate within the social space
- Contribute to developing scalable social infrastructure and processes across campaign planning, asset management, performance measurement, ROI analysis, etc.
- Build and grow user and community base through series of engaging activities
- Create a community structure that welcomes new users, retains experienced users, and empowers core/experience users to be the ambassador of the Wyze brand
- Manage daily operation of social media platform, management of UGC
- Design and create hot topic and shareable content to drive traffic to key gateways
- Create and execute online and offline user activities, developing 3rd party resources to expand user reach
- Build and analyze user/community metrics and report to monitor and drive user/community base growth
- Test and measure user engagement campaigns, studying the analytics to optimize campaign effect
- Gather product experience related insights from users and reporting findings to the product team
- Develop social presence across all social media channels on various platforms
- Drive creative concepts of various marketing projects, turning them into engaging social media campaigns
- Own, plan and execute weekly and monthly social media campaigns, including major product launches, to maintain positive and exciting page/account sentiment
- Own all social media engagement metrics
- 3+ years of experience in social media marketing
- Experience managing social handles with substantial audiences and high volume of postings
- Experience working in entertainment including a knowledge of current trends and history in music, the music industry, and digital music
- Demonstrated ability to independently lead social media campaigns for major properties
- Proven ability to influence and communicate effectively with senior executives
- Advanced decision-making skills with proven ability to drive direction and alignment with large cross-functional teams
- Proven experience of developing and executing on social media strategies to grow audiences and deliver on engagement metrics
- Proven track record of driving adoption of new ideas and concepts, and pioneering new approaches within your team or company
- Ability to effectively collaborate and motivate internal stakeholders and external agencies/partners/talent
- Creative thinker with passion for developing and delivering big ideas for our customers
- Ability to balance strategy and tactical execution
- Extreme attention to detail with relentlessly high standards
- Exceptional verbal and written skills with a strong sense of design and aesthetics in creative writing
- Passion for consumer electronics and smart home technology, and the confluence of the two
- Intuition for brand voice and communications strategy; adept at social copy writing
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- A portfolio including a demonstrable expertise in developing strategically grounded, brilliant creative applied in a variety of mediums
- A passion for delivering excellent user experience through active user and community engagement