Who is Wyze?
Wyze is a tech startup based in Kirkland, WA.
We’re a team of innovators and tech geeks obsessed with making smart home products accessible to everyone. Our products are intuitive and easy to use, and we partner with our customers to add new features and continuously improve our products over time. We believe customers shouldn’t have to compromise – beautifully designed smart home products should enrich people’s lives and be something everyone can afford.
We launched our first smart home camera, Wyze Cam, in October 2017. We also sell Wyze Cam Pan, a pan & tilt camera.
User engagement is at the heart of everything that we do. It’s our way to help customers set up and use our products, and to gather feedback on how we can make them better.
What is this Opportunity?
The digital marketing manager is self-motivated and passionate about digital media innovation and customer behavior. He/she loves to think creatively on how to acquire new customers and land brand stories through digital media.
The digital marketing manager will be responsible for developing and executing digital marketing strategy, testing and optimizing PPC on different platforms to drive efficiency and results in customer acquisition and conversion.
The ideal candidate is smart, creative, solution-oriented, resourceful, flexible, entrepreneurial at heart and possesses the following characteristics.
- Be innovative: an exceptionally savvy digital marketer who combines a true passion for new technologies and customer engagement trends with trench experience.
- Be operationalized efficiently: You own the digital marketing budget, strategy, creative development, and are responsible for ROI evaluation and reporting.
- Are optimized nimbly and systematically: You own a digital test-and-learn plan that helps us drive the most impactful mix of tactics (promotions, offers, etc.) across all digital channels.
- You pilot new technologies and lead the charge to find powerful new digital ways to engage our customers.
- Bring customers into the marketing funnel, leveraging online scale and increasing the efficiency of our media and channels to build brand awareness, understanding and drive efficient actions.
- Leading PPC programs across multiple channels with a heavy focus on social media platforms.
- Build-out and manage online performance marketing campaigns incorporating a nuanced strategy, long-term orientation, and customized creative assets across Facebook, Instagram, Google search/display, YouTube, and others.
- Design, develop, and manage PPC campaigns; including account structure, keyword research, bid strategies and management, ad copy writing and other core PPC capabilities.
- Provide analysis of PPC campaign performance and devise actionable optimization insight for recommendations and strategies to improve efficiency.
- Define and develop the digital marketing KPI, and track, analyze, and report on the performance, extracting insights that inform the broader strategy in a continuous way.
- Remain current with industry trends, while continually leveraging new tools and industry best practices to boost the efficiency of campaigns.
- 2+ years Digital and online marketing experience, with an emphasis on strategy and execution ownership in the display, paid social, and other digital advertising platforms. Experience in managing monthly PPC budget of $20,000 +.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills, data derived decision making.
- Strong desire to constantly learn and stay current on new digital marketing technology and trend.
- Immaculate written and verbal communication.
- Ability to develop compelling and clear marketing and creative briefs.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments to analyze and inform optimization of content, landing page, and user funnels.
- Previous startup experience is a plus
- Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Facebook Blueprint Certified is a plus