Who we are:
Wyze is a tech startup based in Kirkland, WA. We’re a team of innovators and tech geeks obsessed with making smart home products accessible to everyone.
Our products are intuitive and easy to use, and we partner with our customers to add new features and continuously improve our products over time. We believe customers shouldn’t have to compromise – beautifully designed smart home products should enrich people’s lives and be something everyone can afford.
Since launching our first smart home camera, Wyze Cam, in October 2017, Wyze has continued to bring new, innovative products to our users. You can learn more about Wyze and our various products at wyze.com.
What the Opportunity is:
Product Manager, Digital Products & Mobile Apps
Wyze has an opportunity for a Product Manager focusing on our Digital Products including our Mobile App. The successful team member will have an entrepreneurial spirit who enjoys being part of a fast-paced environment.
In in digital products you are responsible for listening to the voice of the customer in order to maintain, improve, and expand existing product lines. You will work with both internal and external teams to drive the product roadmap, fix bugs, and respond to customer requests.
- Take product concepts from idea through validation, shipping, measurement, and iteration.
- Lead product strategy to significantly improve the data discovery, trustworthiness, understanding and access experience for consumers
- Gain an understanding of current challenges for consumers
- Work as part of an autonomous agile team along with experience designers, engineers, consumer insights, and analytics teams to deliver outstanding products to our customers.
- Build and foster collaborative working relationships with key internal partners
- Work with your consumer insights and experience design partners to deeply understand and socialize the evolving needs of our customers, content team, and partners.
- Manage inter-team and technology dependencies to mitigate project and product risks
- Work with product and business partners to improve adoption and user experience of data management tools, services and solutions
- Translate between business requirements and technology specifications – in both directions: top-down and bottom-up
- Experience in digital product development
- 4+ years technology product management with agile teams or relevant experience, with responsibility across a portfolio of products or services
- Experience of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Experience of developing product and marketing strategies and effectively communicating recommendations to executive management
- Solid understanding of mobile technologies and user experience design patterns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in engineering, technical program management, product design, or analytics
- MS or BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant area